OCamlPro is a French software company, with a strong expertise in programming languages and formal methods. Our developers and experts have been developing software with high added-value for more than 10 years.
Along these years, we touched many different domains, among which:
- Blockchains: we audited the assembler code in Rust and the Solidity smart contracts of the Everscale blockchain, we developed the prototypes of the Tezos and Dune Network blockchains, etc.
- Development tools: we developed a Rust web interface to the OCaml memory profiler, we developed and maintain the Opam package manager, etc.
- Compilers and DSLs: we have members of the OCaml core compiler team, and contributors to the GNUCobol compiler.
- Formal Methods: we developed several formal method tools in Rust (Matla, SAT-Micro-Rust, Mikino, etc.)
- Education: we all graduated from the top French engineer schools and universities, from masters to PhD-levels.
Over the years, the Rust language has become one of our favorite languages, especially for high-performance applications.
CIR Agreement: OCamlPro benefits from a CIR agreement, that allows its French customers to recover30% of their costs on R&D outsourced work at OCamlPro, through the Crédit Impôt Recherche.
Services we offer
Our team of experienced Rust programmers is ready to work with you. We can provide the following services:
- Advising and support during projects
- Code auditing for best practices
- Prototyping and software development in Rust
- Performance audit to detect best targets for Rust migration
- Software modernization from other languages (Python, Java, etc.) to Rust
- Training: please, visit our dedicated site training.ocamlpro.com
- Quick answers to your questions on Rust's :
- type system
- Research for better open source tools and library
- Review samples of code
- Research ideas to fix small bugs
- Practical advice to get the most of Rust
- Help optimizing small scale code
- Help you write idiomatic Rust
500€ / month / person
If you wonder whether Rust is suited for your project, or just wondering what we could do for you, the best way to find out is to contact us!